The New Year starts with a sequel to the previous Symposium of Professor Geert Hofstede.
The symposium is organized by the School of Communication, Media and ICT of the Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen and Sietar Nederland, the Society of Intercultural Education, Training and Research.
The central theme of the Hofstede Symposium 2013 is the importance of international and intercultural cooperation for success. All relevant information can be found on http://www.hofstede-symposium.eu
The Hofstede Symposium itself invites cooperation: between researchers, educators, students and practitioners in the intercultural field. Researchers of the Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen, as well as of the University of Groningen, will present the results of their work. Master-students will present the results of their dissertation. And Sietar NL members will present practical methods they use in the intercultural field, next to particular cases and research findings.
20 workshops will be offered on a variety of subjects concerning different aspects of intercultural and international cooperation:
– How to implement cooperative strategies within internationalization policies
– How to internationalize educational organizations
– How to promote intercultural cooperation within international business
– How to promote participation and cooperation at the work floor by diversity policies
– How to stimulate intercultural competence
– How to create an intercultural training with effective methods
This international symposium is in English. Opening at 10.30 h. and closing and socializing at 17.00 h.
Participation costs are € 30. You will receive an invoice for this amount after registration.
Please register online www.hofstede-symposium.eu or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name and address, so that we may send you the invoice. You may register until January 14th.scritto da Itim il 10 January 2013